Do you want to sell a house?
Selling a house is not as easy as it sounds. Even if you’ve sold a house before, I cannot promise you that it will get easier. One needs one to have a strategic plan in place.
I cannot overemphasize on the importance of insuring your property against loss. Also, ensure that your property is ready for immediate occupation. You can do this by:
- Having professionals to clean the place. Rooms that should be thoroughly cleaned are the toilet, the bathroom and, the kitchen. A dirty place can chase away potential tenants.
- Clutter makes spaces look smaller. Tidy up the place to make it presentable before any potential tenants come for a viewing of the place.
Choosing an ideal estate agent is a good place to start. With the many available options, it’s advisable that you take your time to pick an agent that you a genuinely trust.
Professional agents from Letting Agents Leicester will give your house a better chance of being rented. Organized assisted viewings are those in which you are accompanied by an estate agent and their job is to interact with prospective tenants on your behalf.
What are the advantages of getting an estate agent?
I could go on and on about the numerous reasons why getting a real estate agent to work for you will work to your advantage. Here is a list of some perks of having a good agent:
- Do I need to mention about their advanced marketing skills? These People have a way with word that will make your property seem like the only best option in the market. This will get you a tenant within a matter of time.
When agents advertise their property online, they reach a bigger audience and therefore get tenants quickly
- They oversee the whole process for you, leaving you hassle free. This way you will have a lot less to deal with. They collect all payments for you, including rent and deposits. However, if you feel that you still play a big role in the whole process, it would be better if you got a different agent.
- Your estate agent will come with a ready “Tenant Base”. This is a great plus considering that people in the locality already know about them. Find an agent that has a good reputation among the locals.
- The agents carry our regular inspection of your property to make sure that everything is still fine. The agents pay a visit to the tenants every six months, depending on what you agreed on, and give a report to you.
This means that you will have a piece of mind knowing that both your property and income are secure.
- They have all relevant information on the current property cost within your locality. This means that you will get the best deals and make as much money as possible.